What a nice surprise. I was trying to think of something to blog about today and I spied a comment from TAMMY at 1.2.3 Teach With Me and she has given me an award. Isn’t that really nice!
I know. I know. You’re all saying “HEY you’ve already got that award once” (or twice). But Sooooo! I haven’t had it from a TAMMY!
So I’m going to do what I’m supposed to but I’ll probably just pass it on to a few people I know haven’t had the pleasure of receiving it yet. And if you don’t want to read all the
interesting facts about me I will understand. Just remember I have a goal
to meet, and I needed blogging ideas! So thanks again TAMMYJ.
So here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you - Thank you Tammy!!!
2. Include a link to their site - Check!
3. Include the award image in your post - Yep!
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself - fine :)
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award – or one or two Tammy’s
6. When nominating, include a link to their site - Check!
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated – Okie Doke!
Seven Random Facts about this Tammy.
1. My Whole name is Tamara Jo I was named after the Debbie Reynolds movies “Tammy” and my grandpa.
2. I am not liking that my home is empty this summer after 22 years of kiddo filled summers. I even miss the whining- I know you already knew this, whatever
3. I never make my bed until it’s time for bed.
4. When my kids were at home we ate supper together, at the table almost every night. Now it’s just hubby and me. But we still eat together at the table.
5. I would love to own a Bed and Breakfast on a lake or in the mountains.
6. I love watching The Walton’s reruns. But I would never name a kid John Boy.
7. I am a planner- parties, cookouts, get togethers, lessons, life. But I never get upset when things don’t go as planned.
Here’s who I am passing the award on to. Go check out their randomness too.